Thursday, May 5, 2011

day3-idea of perfect first date

assalamualaikum.good day everyone!


i'm sorry i've been neglecting the 30days marathon challenge and here i come for our catch ups.

IDEA OF PERFECT FIRST DATE

well the entry is more to 'kuat berangan' kinda entry (haha)..but to me it depends on how we define date itself.some might consider a day-out with only you and another opposite sex companion is a date.to me it doesn't bc i normally go out with my guy friend(s).we're just friends i swear. :D

have you dated anybody in your life yet?i believe most of us did.i did (suddenly a confession came out.hahaha)

ok back to the topic.pertaining to the perfect first date i don't really agree with the 'perfect first date'.it's simply bc i'm spontaneous and i do love surprises.i hate to think a lot on what'll happen next and get disappointed if what we expected doesn't really happen.i know my imagination is way higher than my own body.it's the mind.so,an ordinary man might scratches his head for non-stop if i really ask for my perfect first date.unless if i were dated a superman then i would clearly tell you.hhahaha!

forget the twisted words and now let's jump into conclusion.


i know it's suppose to be any idea from me on my perfect first date.but i'm sorry i can't provide the greatest piece of my mind on the topic much.i believe life after marriage is the sweetest and yeah who on earth would wanna share the activities on the first date of a husband and wife?tell me.hahaha..





*pic from google *





lawan minum solivite pun da ckup perfect.LOL




kthnxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment