Monday, June 14, 2010

italy vs paraguay

ciao! buonanotte!
i'm tryin to greet y'all in italy and man..it's hard when it comes to pronounciation..hihieee.well i believe the oldies in italy team will play very well against paraguay..ahahaa..sometimes the title can be neglected cz it has nothin much to do with my new post.

here, i would like to share with u some more of my journey in terengganu.i know i o u by the pic of the kites at the beach 'i'll tell u more ;) ' remember?

firstly what we did was playin a game so-called futsal (i think it's more to CHASING AFTER A BALL WHILE SCREAMING). the kids, my cuzs, aunts, uncles almost everyone but my granny had a blast on that evening. i played only for the first half and i found out i missed my camera a lot.so..tata 'futsal' :D


*jz imagine wht's gonna happen..ahhhaaaahhh




*tht's afiq my lil bro..my cuzs all around ;)





*wow pak ngah.. :D



*tht's my granny.. :)

finally.................................................



*tht's me n my lil sista..erk..who's behind us?she's my cuz..grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment