Sunday, June 27, 2010

kemasik-the journey bout to come to its end..


salam.what you see?yes..i know that you know the answers.. :)

well that's among the earlier objects that gave us the tata-wave..Pulau Kapas (i think it is) heee..


then here is kemasik.sight-seeing would be awesome if u come to pay a visit.


uhh it's too bad i didn't climb up that rock..it's 6.25pm on that moment and i don't think it's decent. (maghrib da dekat..)



forget bout all those luxurious meals..lights and glimpse..we had a blast with the meals..well not too bad even the order up! was not really satisfactory..hurmm.. (being honest is not that bad isn't it?)


ahhaaa..tht's ucu..my granny's youngest son. 'POP ICEEEEEEEEEEE..'
p/s: i will never ever show off my frontal teeth..publicly.hahhaa



hey bro.he's 16.the bond that linked us together biologically is called blood-tie :D
he's a dealer of SUPRA SHOES..gahh..promote plak



ohhoo..my aunt n her hubby.well the hubby loves my camera obviously cz he took my cam shamelessly-frequently.no offense eyh..ahaha :D


tadaa! two of my aunties,three of my cuzs and two of my brothers lah


peace yaww..tht's ika, lia and hey the writer :D (today is june 27,gosh i'm almost 19,looking forward for bday gifts.ahahahhaha)




i don't have any idea on the statue or monument or wh..whaat is that.orang ganu please provide the exact answer..hihiee




everyone is taller than me *proud of my heights* (^-^)


ahhh..now can you see..the sunset..spectacular isn't it? :)

ready to set sail and tata terengganu..we'll sure gonna meet again..

No comments:

Post a Comment