Thursday, March 10, 2011

the approach i've been telling you

here's a story of an alien.he stranded on Earth.it happened for about 3 months.within the period,he met so many ppl.the friends.'they are my precious',said alien.after a while he saw a spaceship coming near him.his mother came to fetch him.'son,it's about time to go home'.alien son was very sad bc he knew the friends will forget him after his leave..things get better when he asked their emails.'i could give all of you video calls',said alien.




as time goes by..none of the friends from planet earth were signing in..alien fell sick due to dearth of happiness...he keep on hoping until the death..



alien is now a ghost.he decided to haunt all of those so-called friends.on his way flying down to earth,he saw the ppl with their routine:catching up deadlines,dealing with assignments,going places,sit for exams,etc etc.
alien felt so bad 'why must i haunt them?they're innocent.it's just the works smother'em over the top.',said alien.



'it's ok,we'll be seeing each other in heaven.i hope so..,luckily i'm dead.........(smiling)'















moral of the story:don't neglect your friends n family just bc u r too bz.they might 'migrate' from one world to another..life is short.and and think positively even if u're a corpse :D


-IF THIS IS A CRAP,IDK BC IT'S AN UNPLANNED WRITING.
correct me if i'm wrong *big grin*-

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
(pala hotak kau amira,lagu james blunt ni sket pn xkena..hahahaha..adios!)

No comments:

Post a Comment