Monday, May 3, 2010

it's nice to look around and read whatever matters they're writing and since fb is playing shit wimme..i decided to start blogging.yaaaa it sounds sooo outdated me here but it doesn't matter...cz it's a good start that matters...i love fb cz it keeps me connected to one that i like.it's a he.hihieeee...well another he actuly started everything between me and the first he..i keep missing him and ahhh what crap am i writing on this..owww my..back to my very own reason why i started blogging in all of a sudden.i hate to write and i hate to read.jz hate but not a lot.congratez to all bloggers out there..u guyz managed to glue me to your writings...*claps.well certainly it's somehow not all of the bloggers out there (naahhh jgn nk perasan ahhahah).. i love to look around and drop by to several awesome blogs.noel's is one of the bestest(out of nowhere i'm giving credits to him)hahaah...yayaya..he's great.double the great cz he's also a debater.same goes with me here..hihieeee..it's precisely my passion and i'm looking forward for more and more kinda benchmarking and tournaments in future.heyyyy..i'm still typing...uuuwwww...i think till then cz i'm jz soooo not into writing..erm anyhow jz keep my finger cross that i'll continue blogging (ye eyh??hahah)

1 comment: