Monday, May 3, 2010

one baby step into an adulthood;debating arena

hye2 world!i woke up an hour earlier than yesterday.yeahh what an achievement of me over here..hohooo..erm well today i've to accomplish two big big big big stuffs.mr. shashi the advisor of english debating club called me up an ask me to meet him today.guess what..the letter for arau open has arrived!waahhh...erm but then i still trapped;emotionless bcz i got no teammates yet then how would i start practicing and all that..haiiyaaahhh..wtever it is jz don't mess up with me.i'll figure it out!yeahh..arau kau tggu arau..but then my vice pres farid roslan asked me to join his team but malay lah.alamak it's not that 'i sound silly when i speak in malay u see' tp i'm not the kinda malay yang boleh bercakap dgn bahasa yang agung dan mantap (huh,is it suitable to use agung dan mantap?hahaha)..On top of that i've to keep holding my words with farahana to get into our revision on buffer..(soalan semalam dia putar baeeeekkk punyaaa..lollollolol...huiihhh..my very own hope now is that i wanna climb up high on the peak and scream!! ~hey yawww i'm not stupid!i've grown so well and my mind is more matured than the way i look!can't u seeeeeee~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment