Tuesday, May 4, 2010

why on earth??

whtfissshhhhh!i know i don't sound silly but i alwayz look silly and yess tht's alwayz..ppl around me never think outta the box.they're rubbish! (certain of'em.sorry to the rest who ain't) i'm pissed.sorry i should not.i used to say 'i never knew what emo is;all that i know is i love elmo! ok chill now...probs smothering me over n over again.non-stop and i love that cz it shows how strong i am (Allah believes in me..tht's y laaa)..today,i've done a lot.my chemistry,my debate,my malam Anugerah Dekan...wtever lah.
1st case file
(suddenly i open my case file..ahaha)
target:iffah
behind the scene: there's nothing behind this scene.she agreed easily and hello new teammate!

2nd case file
target: didi
behind the scene: i invited her to join in. she said, there's a story behind this.sorry i can't. my parents won't allow me to join in.

3rd case file
target: fifa hisham
behind the scene: she doesn't even reply my msg :'(

4th case file
target: qis
behind the scene : i'm sorry amira i've to attend my cuz's wedding. maybe next time btw thnkz for the invite..
owh..wait..i can think of it first..
*i hope she's now thinking and deciding
(fingers crossed)

5th case file
target : aqeelhaqeem, izad,mukhzani
behind the scene : i jz txt'em via fb and maybe they're very busy stdying..*sigh~

amid the case files,i'm crediting syahirah mohamed as she willingly be part of this casefiles and she's the yellowpages.thankie thankiee..weeee~~

why on earth i'm revealing these casefiles?hahah..me weirdo...
the bottomline is that indicates how hard for me to find my brand new teammates over here. Now i really miss my former teammates
(syuk,tra goog,hanan,ain nur yaqin)
*sobbs.....

what will be the end of this chapter?i'm done thinking.let the time decides

1 comment:

  1. hahaa.. i xmarah u tw!! adoi.. ye.. i sanggop jd yellow page u lg.. anyone else's phone no??? =)

    ReplyDelete